Main Gate Hours of Operation
6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Monday-Sunday
*Gate hours subject to change during event weekends and holidays.
GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
Remember the golden rule, treat each other like you would like to be treated. We are a community and should look out for each other. Sonoma Raceway staff supports an environment where guests can enjoy the event experience free from unacceptable behavior, including but not limited to the following:
- Foul/abusive language or obscene gestures
- Fighting, taunting, or making threatening remarks or gestures
- Excessive alcohol consumption or intoxication
- Any disruption of the event, including throwing of objects or trespassing in restricted areas
- Smoking in or around the seating areas
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public, family setting
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Sitting in a location other than your ticketed seat
Guests not adhering to the above code, or behaving inappropriately will be asked to leave the facility. Please remember to be courteous and considerate while at Sonoma Raceway. If anyone is interfering with your enjoyment of the event, please contact the nearest Sonoma Raceway representative for assistance.
Due to COVID-19 health guidelines, Sonoma Raceway has updated its event policies to help provide a safe environment for our guests. Please review the following guidelines:
- All non-vaccinated guests are encouraged to wear a mask.
- All transactions will be contactless/cashless and will require a debit or credit card.
Clear Bags & Coolers -Fans will be allowed one (1) clear bag and one (1) soft-sided cooler (no larger than 14” X 14” X 14”) to bring food and beverages into the raceway. No glass.
Cooling tip - freeze plastic water bottles before arrival to store in your clear bag or soft-sided cooler.
Golf Carts/Off-Roading Vehicles
For the safety of all guests, golf carts, ATV's, motorized bikes/scooters and side-by-side utility vehicles are NOT ALLOWED at Sonoma Raceway. Guests who arrive at the facility with these vehicles loaded on a trailer or in their RV will be turned away and not allowed to enter the facility. Single-person electronic convenience vehicles, built specifically for guests with disabilities, are permitted.
The following items are NOT allowed at the raceway:
- Bottles/Glass Containers
- Confederate Flags
- Fireworks/Sky Lanterns
- Inline Skates/Skateboards
- Lawn Chairs and Stadium-Type Seats with Legs (all cushions must sit flat against your seat)
- Umbrellas in Seating Areas
- Weapons, including, but not limited to, guns, knives, stun guns, and pepper spray
All items and persons are subject to search and seizure. You can choose to take prohibited items back to your car or surrender them at security. Once an item is surrendered it cannot be reclaimed.
Pets & Service Animals
Pets are allowed in camping areas only. Trained service animals are allowed in competitor pit and seating areas. Service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times.
The following activities are not allowed on the raceway property:
- Solicitation for Donations
- Unauthorized Selling or Buying of Event Tickets
- Unapproved Selling of Merchandise or Services
- Unapproved Distribution of any Item
- Unapproved Entertaining (organized concerts not approved by the raceway are prohibited)
For the health and comfort of all guests, smoking is prohibited in all seating areas, suites, concession stand lines, eating areas and restrooms. Guests may smoke on the ground level concourse behind the Main Grandstand and away from the seating areas in the Turns 2, 3, 7 and 9 Terraces. Electronic cigarettes, vapor cigarettes and cigars are subject to the same restrictions. Guests who fail to comply with this policy will be asked to leave the facility.
Additional Policies are as Follows:
- Offensive signs, public drunkenness and profanity will not be tolerated.
- The selling of unauthorized merchandise is not permitted.
- No fireworks.
- No weapons of any kind.
- No commerce.
Violation of these policies will result in arrest, fines, and forfeiture of ticket renewal privileges.
Guests with Disabilities
Sonoma Raceway is dedicated to offering a comfortable, safe and enjoyable experience to all of our guests. We take pride in making sure our fans have a positive experience from the time you purchase your ticket(s) to the time you exit the gates following a race. For our guests with disabilities, we recommend connecting directly with one of our ticket specialists, who can customize a race experience to fit your needs. Seating is available for guests with disabilities in all seating areas, so we can make sure that you and your guests are seated in the best place possible and we can answer any questions you may have about the race weekend experience. To connect with a ticket specialist, call 800-870-7223, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Also, please download the Guidebook for Guests with Disabilities (PDF) for an overview of services and facilities available.
Before you arrive at the raceway, please download a printable version of the Shuttle Map. The map details pick-up/drop-off points and shuttle routes to get you to your seating and parking areas.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at (800) 870-RACE (7223) Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. We look forward to hosting you at the races!